Elita discreta pro România


ELITA DISCRETA PRO ROMANIA

Este elita formata din acele personalitati de exceptie si independente fata de sistemul de aici , dar care cunosc si inteleg Romania si problemele ei , sau chiar cunosc limba romana , inteleg spiritualitatea romaneasca si in mod dezinteresat , onest si responsabil fac pentru Romania poate mai mult decat reprezentatii ei formali si elitele ei oficiale :

Principele Charles, Ambassador of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to Romania, Catherine Durandin , Dennis Deletant , Tom Gallagher, Dr. Peter Gross , Jean Lauxerois , Katherine Verdery,, Steven van Groningen, Leslie Hawke

miercuri, 23 septembrie 2026

The Beginnings. Revelation




It all started for me on a summer day. The rain had just stopped. I was looking out the window at the trees in front of my parents' window in the country and the fence behind them. I approached the right edge of the window to see as much as possible. I pressed my forehead to the window frame and in the shine of the raindrop-stained glass a ray of sunlight aligned on a line diminishing circles with iridescence in all the colors of the rainbow like the planets in the solar system cards.

I was fascinated by the circles that I knew would disappear and then a thought occurred to me. Why am I seeing them now? Because I see them! I got a shiver because I realized they existed. I was about three years old.
Since then, 24 years have passed until I read that the most important problem in psychology was defined by GW Allport *) in a single sentence that is still valid today:


"I'm talking about myself. Who is "I" and who is "me"?"
 
Also in those years I read about the famous 4-color theorem ("to color a map containing borders of countries or states in such a way that there are no two countries with common borders and the same color, 4 different colors are always sufficient") stated in 1852 by a mathematics student.
The theorem was proven in the mid-1970s, but only with the help of powerful computers that worked continuously for 1500 hours. 
The demonstration itself was so long (1200 pages) that it could neither be followed nor verified by the human mind and perhaps for the first time in history, these tasks were delegated to a non-human instance, which was truly disturbing.
Another 37 years passed from then until I read that a contemporary guru such as the historian Yuval Noah Harari *) is considered an adherent of political and social deconstructivism, proposes progressive or "free-exchange" axioms as Conu` Iancu would say, axioms that abolish the self, identity and personality advocating for the subordination of the human to non-human instances:


"No one has a single identity"

" ... both the "self" and freedom are mythological chimeras borrowed from ancient fairy tales." "

... a crucial step is to recognize that the self is a fiction that the complex mechanisms of our world constantly invent, update, and rewrite." In my mind there is a storyteller (sn) who explains who I am, where I come from, where I am going, and what is happening right now.

... often the inner narrator gets things wrong ... And just as the government constructs a national myth with flags, idols, and parades, my inner propaganda apparatus constructs a personal myth with precious memories and traumas that I cling to, but which often bears no resemblance to the truth " .

" According to our scientific understanding, there is no magic behind our choices and creations. They are the product of billions of neurons that send each other biochemical signals ... choices will be made continuously by biochemical algorithms as ruthless as the Inquisition and the KGB".

" Once AI ( artificial intelligence-nn) makes better decisions than us regarding careers and maybe even relationships, our idea of ​​humanity and life will have to change"

" Algorithms ( BIG DATA -nn) will be the ones who will decide for us who we are and what we should know about ourselves. "



This guru, delighted and fascinated by dystopian visions like "Brave New World" (Aldous Huxley), "1984" (George Orwell) or the Matrix, has nightmarish visions that he wants to turn into reality: 


"In 2048, people could be dealing with migrations into cyberspace, fluid gender identities, and new sensory experiences generated by cybernetic implants."


The vision of Yuval Noah Harari, who saw the world in these terms of the dissolution of the ego and the human being, and the vision of mathematician Nassim Nicholas Taleb, who in his famous books ( Antifragile. What We Have to Gain from Disorder; The Black Swan. The Impact of the Highly Unlikely, etc.)   speaks of the uncertainty, chaos, unstructuredness and indeterminacy of the world we live in, are totally different, even antagonistic:


" Complex systems (man-made - nn) are full of interdependencies, hard to detect, and nonlinear reactions...tend to develop cascades and series that decrease, even eliminate predictability and cause oversized events. So, yes, the world can evolve in terms of technological knowledge, but, paradoxically, this makes things much more unpredictable. " "

Whereas in the past, people with rank and social status were the only ones who took risks, who bore the consequences of negative actions for their actions - today the exact opposite is happening. We are witnessing the rise of a new class of bad heroes, ...., but without real risks and / or responsibility. They make the system and citizens pay the price. In no historical period has it happened that so many risk-takers, that is, people who do not expose themselves personally, have exercised so much control."

Nassim Nicholas Taleb

This type of discourse by historian Yuval Noah Harari, who defines the mind and soul through biochemical signals, ignores a famous axiom of Aristotle (the whole is more than the sum of its parts) and recalls an example given by Albert Szent Gyorgy *), Nobel Prize laureate in biology: 


"If we take a small green tree frog, weigh it and identify exactly what substances it contains and in what quantity, respectively how many grams of calcium, phosphorus, iron, water, etc. etc. and put it down, and to its right we put a pile of exactly the same substances (calcium, phosphorus, iron, water, etc.) and we immediately see the difference: the frog jumps, and the pile to its right made of exactly the same substances is inert."

 

What this progressive historian, who ignores the fundamental difference between ontological categories, proposes is an "updating" of the human being as a first step towards its dehumanization and decivilization and an entry into the "Matrix". 

In this case, the conclusion of another contemporary historian is very clear:


"Remind yourself that you are not the same as your performance profile, and that your worth does not lie in your particular capabilities, but rather in the ineffable totality of your personhood. Resist the lure of trying to 'measure up': even though people can quantify your strength, performance or intelligence, what makes up your worth as a person can't be tallied on a scoreboard."

https://aeon.co/ideas/why-upgrading-your-brain-could-make-you-less-human



Notes 

*) Gordon W. Allport - Personality Structure and Development, Didactics and Pedagogical Publishing House, Bucharest, 1981

**) Yuval Noah Harari - 21 Lessons for the 21st Century, Polirom, 2018

***) Albert Szent Gyorgy - Plea for Life, Politica Publishing House, Contemporary Ideas Collection, 1981



   First publication


Saturday, February 5, 2022

Niciun comentariu: