Elita discreta pro România


ELITA DISCRETA PRO ROMANIA

Este elita formata din acele personalitati de exceptie si independente fata de sistemul de aici , dar care cunosc si inteleg Romania si problemele ei , sau chiar cunosc limba romana , inteleg spiritualitatea romaneasca si in mod dezinteresat , onest si responsabil fac pentru Romania poate mai mult decat reprezentatii ei formali si elitele ei oficiale :

Principele Charles, Ambassador of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to Romania, Catherine Durandin , Dennis Deletant , Tom Gallagher, Dr. Peter Gross , Jean Lauxerois , Katherine Verdery,, Steven van Groningen, Leslie Hawke

duminică, 13 septembrie 2026

A small cloud passes overhead /Surorile Osoianu - Trece-un nouras pe sus / *)


 

 

[Refren: Surorile Osoianu]
Foaie verde de-un harbuz
Și-ai-la-la
Foaie verde de-un harbuz
Trece-un nouraș pe sus
La-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la

[Strofa 1: Surorile Osoianu]
Nu știu-i ploaie ori ninsoare
Și-ai-la-la
Nu știu-i ploaie ori ninsoare
Ori lacrimi de fată mare

La-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la

[Strofa 2: Surorile Osoianu]
Foicică dalbă floare
Și-ai-la-la
Mi-a trimis neica scrisoare
Să-i dau voie să se însoare

La-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la

[Punte: Surorile Osoianu]
Să-ți fie, bade, păcat
Și-ai-la-la
Să-ți fie, bade, păcat
M-ai iubit și m-ai lăsat

La-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la
M-ai iubit ca pe-o copilă
Și-ai-la-la
M-ai iubit ca pe-o copilă
M-ai lăsat ca pe-o străină

La-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la
M-ai iubit ca pe-un pui blând
Și-ai-la-la
M-ai iubit ca pe-un pui blând
M-ai lăsat pe drum plângând
La-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la

https://genius.com/Surorile-osoianu-trece-un-nouras-pe-sus-lyrics

[Chorus: Osoianu Sisters]
Green leaf of a watermelon
And-a-la-la
Green leaf of a watermelon
A cloud passes overhead
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la

[Verse 1: Osoianu Sisters]
I don't know if it's rain or snow
And-a-la-la
I don't know if it's rain or snow
Or tears of a big girl
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la

[Verse 2: Osoianu Sisters]
Little yellow flower
And-a-la-la
My boy friend sent me a letter
let me let him get married
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la

[Bridge: Osoianu Sisters]
May you be, bade, a sin
And-a-la-la
May you be, bade, sin
You loved me and left me
La-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la
You loved me like a child
And-you-la-la
You loved me like a child
You left me like a stranger
La-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la
You loved me like a gentle chicken
And-you-la-la
You loved me like a gentle chicken
You left me on the road crying
La-la-la-la-la-la-lai-la


(  The very interesting YouTube comments below are from the Fabric1 account (https://youtu.be/u5FymESz_gs ) , which has been cancelled. )


Andrei Luca3 years ago
The song evokes a time when love was pure, noble, and beautiful—not animalistic and steeped in raw eroticism, devoid of any tenderness. If you look at the visuals accompanying the song, the women are elegantly dressed, and intimacy is portrayed as something sacred—veiled, untouchable, and undefiled; to take advantage of this holy intimacy—loving a woman only to abandon her—was akin to a profanation. Hence the sense of tragedy and the seemingly incurable wound in the soul of the one left behind. Yet, the young man sends a letter asking his beloved for permission to marry another; he feels a measure of guilt for leaving her, though this does not absolve him of the curse of his sin: having loved, only to abandon what he once cherished.
No matter how one views this song, it possesses a rare beauty that cannot leave a rational person indifferent. I had never heard it before today. I heard it broadcast on Radio Cultural and sought it out to listen to it again and again; I found it extraordinarily moving and beautiful, even in its melancholy. We are a people with melancholy in our blood—unless, that is, we have already killed off everything beautiful within us through secularism... Respect to all..
nehliudov1 year ago
It is all too rare that I come across a comment like this. Thank you for helping me articulate and better understand my emotions..

ciupenhauer2 years ago (edited)
Do you realize that this whole song is actually a painting? Her standing in the road, weeping, while the clouds drift overhead—perhaps for days on end—yet for her, the moment exists outside of time. Sorrow knows no time; it remains suspended, with the cloud as the only point of reference. And the cloud drifts on, eternally... So few words in the lyrics, yet such a powerful image...



Dusan Kojic7 years ago
Great song. Regards from SERBIA!!!



Reggie Kray6 years ago
There´s something miraculous about Romanian culture, the way of the storytelling captivating in a fragile yet dignified spirit is something all human beings need to sense in their consciousness.


antimonyful5 years ago
It is one of the frustrations of humanity that you don't know what you have until it's gone. Romania and Romanians are slowly losing their culture, heritage, customs, and traditions in exchange for more "modern" things that have no lasting value. Yes, life is tough for a lot of people and they might want to leave for a better place or "evolve" into a more Western mindset. But don't think for one second Romania is all that bad and backwards compared to any other nation. Learn to cherish your rich culture and traditions and keep them from dying. I love this song and the many more like it, they touch the heart and speak to the soul. 



Mihai Maita3 years ago
when men loved women and women respected men

Ida Marie Gedbjerg Sørensen2 years ago
I would like to know who owns the right of this track. I would like to use it in a film. Who to contact?
Blaikias1 year ago
Thank you for your interest in the Romanian culture! Regarding the copyrights, you should contact Surorile Osoianu ('The Osoianu Sisters'). You can message them on their Facebook page where you will also find their manager's phone number in the description. https://www.facebook.com/pg/SurorileOsoianu/about/?ref=page_internal Also, may I know the name of the film you are working on? I think I'd be interested in watching it :) Good luck! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!Read more

marino deželak2 years ago (edited)
I have to say... I hear this song for the first time, but it is very reminiscent of the Hungarian "Gloomy Sunday". So reminiscent actually, I could easily believe it could have been an inspiration.

Endeavour Deandre2 years ago (edited)
From what i know, this is a traditional song (it doesn't even have a known author) and it's from Basarabia area (a little far from Hungary, it's not in the Transilvanya region) Also, the subject of this song it's completely different from the Gloomy Sunday (which i understand it's about suicide) But, I'm not a specialist in these things, so it could be either way ...Show less 
oq po1 year ago
marino deželak Of course a hungarian has to come and claim everything ... please just mind your traditions and leave us alone.

Baycosinus1 year ago (edited)
So i'm a Turk and my grandparents were born in Constanta, migrated back to Turkey in 1930's. My grandma was always singing this to me when i was a little kid. I asked her the meaning of the song and she told me she can't remember since she had Alzheimer's Syndrome. She died in 2013 and several years later, i met a Romanian girl and one day she sent me this song. I cried out loud several hours when i realize this is that song. And each time i miss her, i came here and listen to this, close my eyes and imagine she's singing this to me. Thank you. 

Edit: Thanks to the people who shared my emotions. I went to Sibiu, Romania for an Erasmus internship last summer (2019 summer) and it was the best time of my life. I experienced many "firsts" of my life, travelling abroad alone first time, being in a foreign country first time. eating miçi first time :) It was like a dream and I collected tons of memories there. And once i graduade, first thing i'll do will be to move there. Also, I had the opportunity to listen to Subcarpati live, and they performed their song "Limba Romana" in that concert first time. When I hear Surorile Osoianu, my tears started to drop! It was a beautiful night for me. Focus in the Park, Sibiu, 2020. Thank you so much, wonderful people!

Nagy Jeno10 months ago
romanian magics! i'm half romanian and half hungarian born in Romania, never percepted like a real romanian. I left Romania 30 years ago to live in many foreign countrys and finally discover trough culture, that i feel and i'm romanian in my deep soul! very nice country, rich history and universal culture. You: turk; me : hungarian; we have romanians feellings just by listening that song...and even if they say that we are not romanians... we feel like!!!
Andreea Pozderie9 months ago
This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read on youtube comments. Please let us know how your internship will go in Constanta. I can imagine this trip is already charged with so many emotions. Wish you all the best.
oneoctavelow1 year ago (edited)

I get goose bumps whenever I listen to this song. It is so hauntingly pure, so spellbinding ...so innocent... Surely it must come from a Romanian child's heart


Ștefania Ghișa1 year ago (edited)
The emotions stirred are inexpressible. Verses so simple, yet carrying a profound and timeless message....



A. W 1 year ago
magnifique !!! j'en ai la chair de poule


David Kroepfli8 months ago
oui c'est trop beau!

Mama omida11 months ago
We have such beautiful folklore, yet we listen to *manele* like idiots.:)


Gül She10 months ago
I can't take myself listening to this song.. I don't understand the lyrics but it aches my heart . so mystical


Notes

*) This haunting Romanian song is about the deepest human feelings and states—childhood, innocence, and love—recalling the warning of Professor Judith Reisman :  

Understand, destroying children is the end game !


Niciun comentariu: