Lumea in care traim devine din ce mai mult un puzzle urias in care nestructurarea , nedeterminarea, incertitudinea , nesiguranta, ambiguitatea si irationalul capata din ce in ce mai mult drept de cetate. O posibila explicatie a acestei evolutii contrara asteptarilor si sperantelor oamenilor este oferita de o carte fundamentala aparuta recent in USA despre procesele subterane care au loc in lumea contemporana in paralel cu evolutiile normalitatii politice si sociale carora le inverseaza sensul, respectiv despre DISINFORMATION .
Pe de alta parte , o carte la fel de captivanta care ar putea fi scrisa despre procesele subterane care au avut si au loc in Romania de peste doua decenii in care aceasta bate pasul pe loc , ramane o datorie de constiinta pentru toate spiritele lucide si oneste de aici.
In Disinformation, you’ll discover:
- How destroying the reputation of good leaders has been developed into a high art and science.
- How Pope Pius XII—a generation ago the world’s most high-profile Christian leader, who personally saved countless Jews from Hitler’s Holocaust—was transformed, through the magic of disinformation, into a Nazi sympathizer.
- How Christianity and Judaism have been targeted for constant denigration and defamation through an ongoing campaign of disinformation.
- How the Soviet bloc planted 4,000 agents of influence in the Islamic world, armed with hundreds of thousands of copies of the most infamous anti-Semitic book in history, to fan the flames of ancient Arab resentments against the U.S. and Israel and sow the seeds of anti-Semitism that would later bloom in the form of violence and terror toward Jews and Christians.
- How the defamatory attacks on American soldiers John Kerry made before Congress upon his return from Vietnam—charges later discredited and repudiated—were identical to a contemporaneous KGB disinformation campaign concocted to turn Americans against their own leaders.
- How supposedly respectable institutions like the World Council of Churches have long been infiltrated and controlled by Russian intelligence.
- How much of the world came to believe that the U.S. government itself masterminded the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- How the Soviet Union has been transformed into the first intelligence dictatorship in history.
- How disinformation is still very much alive in the age of Obama, remaining a powerful engine in the ongoing socialist transformation of America.